The following are the core beliefs of Shekinah Glory Fellowship Center based on the foundational truths taught in the Bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
- The Bible to be inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself His Blood-bought Church, that it may be with Him forever.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- That the baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to Believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- In water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to your local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called you to receive His Word on a consistent basis and to grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless, and others in despair.
- We believe, based on the teaching of the Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments, that marriage is an institution ordained by God from the foundation of the world, and intended as a lifelong union of one man and one woman.